Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rule of Law


I think the way my questions are going that a lot of them are just really straight forward in the wording so that I think that will make the project flow better.  Now that I’m just waiting on the reply from my lawyer I think is giving me time to really look over the questions myself. The n do more research as I go on to read the other parts of the book. In the learning of the book I see that “Trademark law confers the most protection to distinctive names, logos, and other marketing devise.” (Patent, Copyrights & Trademark Page 380 Richard Stim). As well as looking father into the trademark law this contains a lot of information that I might need for other ventures in the future or the present.  Not  knowing that there where different things that can not be considered under trademark law help me out as well. “Trademark rights are derived from the continued use of a mark in commerce.” (Patent, Copyrights & Trademark Page 380 Richard Stim) with that you have to be careful in what you put under the law. Then while waiting for replies from the lawyer I wanted to see what would really happen if say something was not to be copyrighted from the start and someone was to go and say the product was there’s. “Some uses of a copyrighted work are considered fair use that is, the use may infringe.” (Patent, Copyrights & Trademark Page 201 Richard Stim) seeing all the different facts from the copyrights and trademarks made me think about my question once more and seen that maybe they  where a little to out there and they needed to be more narrow. In the end I was happy with them and how they turned out. I had so many other questions but no time to send them. What is my copyright on a photo where infringed? Well that’s when I went to the book “In the event someone’s infringes the exclusive rights of the copyright owner, the owner is entitled to sue in federal court.” (Patent, Copyrights & Trademark Page 200 Richard Stim)

No comments:

Post a Comment