Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 8 BOC: Progress In Getting Lawyer

So far I have just about finished my questions that I have wanted to talk to an lawyer about. The thing that gets med stumped is if I am  asking the most logic questions. I really want to find a lawyer more in my field. I had the thought to ask my current critical thinking teacher Todd, who works with patents and does legal things with artist. Until I was told that I was not able to use him. I also asked my family if we had anyone in our family who does any legal work. I’m currently moving on to plan B. Which would be to call lawyers and see if I’m able to talk to them with the ten different questions that I do have. I’m also going to ask Todd if he knows anyone that does some of the same things he does that I would be able to talk to. I Never knew finding a lawyer to just answer questions could be so hard. I guess I was worng it takes more work then people fail t realize it makes it even harder when you are on a time crunch and just want to get the questions answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment