Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 4 Death Race Jeopardy


I think the jeopardy helped me a lot because their where a lot of terms that I did not know. So seeing them over and over in every one’s game helped me remember what they where. I think besides the game was fun in a different way of studying the words with their being so many off them. In the game it was hard to remember the words that had a lot of wording or the words that are similar to other words. Because you think you know the word but really it’s something else.

I think all of the questions where valid and they all made a lot of sense, in the fact we where able to find them all in the book. I think some of the games should have been a lot harder then they where. Because some the word was in the question so it gave you clues to where to look. The game helped me find where a lot of the words are located that way if we get to use our book on the test I won’t be there for days looking.

Over all I think the game created a good experience in a learning environment. It was different from how a lot of other teachers do their before mid term classes. I think that it makes you want to learn all the words also remembering the words. I think that it had a lot of completive edge is what made it fun for me and a lot of the class. Because the more we wanted to win the harder and faster we would look for that question within the book. So I think that I’m going to use my game for studying and see if I can beat the times also see how much I need my book while looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment