Tuesday, August 14, 2012

EOC Week 6: Illect


Before we watched the movie I did not really care what would happen with me lets say down loading music illegally. That’s just not something I would think of. It never occurred to me that someone’s life could be taken from them, or that I could be helping get drugs into the country. It just does not seem like a big deal when you living in the moment  just  doing something for the better of you, not thinking about how it might affect you or others. I see a whole new light after watching Illect. Just because there is a dark side to even downloading music illegally.

During the movie they show how some people get killed because acting as a host to something that someone has created. Its also shows us the different drug trades that our happening by downloading some programs that we think are harmless and seem fine to go ahead and download. In the end people in the united states and other parts of the world are getting killed due to small acts like downloading different software. It was one the scarcest things that I have ever watched just because I never had seen anything like they where showing. I feel really bad for even downloading the music or videos and etc. Because one your taking away from a artist or actor. Then you can be getting someone harmed because of your small actions. There is a lot of trouble that comes from things like that.

Now I want to buy the music, or even use a youtube convertor and convert the music. Because at least im  not the one downloading anything. I just feel bad that one small thing can get someone harmed because of a song. I just would want to be more aware now of what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment