Tuesday, August 21, 2012

EOC Week 7: Plans


To start of my project I’m going to write down all the questions that I would like to ask. Then if it turns to be more then ten quest ion, to lower them and chose the best ones.  After writing out all the question I will get them peer edited to make sure there is no missing context or if I can perfect them in anyway. Along with writing out my question I want to gather information about lawyers and start to call. I as well want to ask my teacher Todd if he would want to answer the question that  I have, since he is a lawyer for different celebrities who have died.  He as well has some of the best legal advice, which he shares in our critical thinking class.

In the following im going to be doing my project little by little as the quarter comes to an end. I want to make sure that my project is one of the best ideas that I have had in a while also tying  it in wit h what I have learned in and into my business plan for business owner ship. Those are some of the steps that I am going to be taking as of right now then going father into them more and more. Then scanning the book for different  quotes that  I could use while doing my project after re reading what  is expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment