Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Vocie

Fashion is not just a hobby to me its something that was born into me. When I little unlike most girls I was not just playing with my Barbie dolls I was looking at their outfits to see what I could change and what would go best with what. That’s when I figured out that I wanted to study fashion in the future. As I went through life my passion for fashion grew right along with me. When I began my third year in high school I started the fashion program learning the history of fashion, fundamentals and also how to create different pieces of clothing. I then was able to get bumped up in classes. By the end of my senior year I created outfits for two fashion shows that my school had put on, then working backstage at one of them. Now that I have done small amounts of working with the fashion world and doing some styling for friends who model. Now that im a little older and wiser I want to create a line known as “Forever Fashion” since fashion is forever in bedded into our lives. Then as my line grows I want to be able to open “Forever Fashion” clothing stores with one of a kind dresses. Some of my high school fashion teacher, ‘If fashion does not change then the world does not change”.

No comments:

Post a Comment